I know lots of us had experience having so many stuff that we hardly even use. I will admit that I am quite a hoarder and find it hard to let go of things that I feel are too sentimental.
But I promised myself that this 2017 will be the year that I let go.
So I believe it’s time to say goodbye to these loyal products. That eventhough I don’t use often had always been there in times of dire need.
1. The Face Shop Oil Control Water Cushion (V301 Light Brown) – I bought this just last year hoping it will help control the oil in my face since I had always believed that Korean products are good. But it failed.
2. L’Oreal True Match Liquid Foundation (N3 Nude Vanilla) – This is the very first liquid foundation I bought. Feels lightweight but doesn’t last long on the face.
3. Maybelline Brow Mascara – I used to love this. But then Duo Shaper (Maybelline) and Brow Artist (L’Oreal) came along.
4. Nichido Mineral Kohl Pencil (Onyx) – I don’t remember when and why I bought this. Emo days, maybe?
5. Nichido Eye Pencil (801 Black Brown) – A temporary replacement when I was broke and ran out of Duo Shaper and Brow Artist.
6. NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream (Transylvania) – I love this one. I’m not sure if this is already empty or not. But I know this has to go. I’ll just buy a new one. Lol.
I know they’re not much but they are taking too much space on my makeup box. So they have to go. But don’t worry. I’m not throwing them away. Since they are not yet near their expiration dates (I think…) they will be taken care of by my beloved Mother. 👍